Sandwell Community Offer
Agewell is delighted to be part of the Sandwell Community Offer which is a partnership of local organisations who deliver wellbeing support services to residents across Sandwell.
The service is free to access and referrals are open to everybody aged 18 years and over, and includes people with disabilities and long-term conditions, mental health, learning disability and dementia, as well as carers.
Our Community Navigators will spend time with you to find out what your needs are and help you to:-
• Get access to specialist and mainstream support services
• Provide you with personalised advice, information and guidance
• Help you manage your finances and maximise your income
• Access your local community and play an active role in it
• Connect to others and build your local network
• Build your confidence to help you manage your own needs